An unfortunate reality of the business of healthcare is that disputes often arise. Like other businesses, a healthcare business may be exposed to many of the same day-to-day internal and external disputes as any other business. Unlike other businesses, however, the business of healthcare has its own unique issues and challenges, many of which can only be decided in courts or administrative proceedings.
How we help
Herrin Health Law has attorneys with experience in handling many of these disputes, including those involving:
- The structure and operations of a medical business;
- The purchase or lease of medical office real estate;
- The purchase or lease of medical office equipment;
- The purchase or licensing of medical office software;
- Business contracts;
- Federal, state and local business and healthcare regulations, including certificates of need, letters of nonreviewability, professional or facility licenses, and the like;
- Employment practices and employment contracts, whether brought by employees or government agencies;
- Insurance coverage; and
- The sale, merger, or dissolution of a practice.
Herrin Health Law, P.C. provides the information on this website as a service to the public. Although the information on this site deals with legal issues, it does not constitute legal advice. If you have specific questions related to information available on this site, you are encouraged to consult an attorney who can investigate the particular circumstances of your situation.
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the law and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, Herrin Health Law, P.C. does not warranty or guarantee the accuracy or availability of the content on this site or on other sites to which we link.
Please note that Herrin Health Law, P.C. does not provide legal advice on real estate purchase and sale transactions, bankruptcy or collection matters, workers' compensation, personal injury, Social Security benefits, or similar areas of law. We are happy to refer you to other counsel for representation in these areas.